Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Two year Anniversary

When Scotty and I were heading home from the temple after getting married we stopped off at Wendy's and now we have made a tradition out of it!
Scotty surprised me with a trip to go see Becky for my Anniversary present! Thank you thank you thank you so much scotty i had a blast! you knew i was missing Becks like crazy, your the best husband and you always treat me to good!
If you look closely at this picture you will notice that Scotty's back is soaking wet from driving to San Francisco with no AC! ha ha luckily we had a blast together on the drive down!

Pier 39, if you have ever been there that you know why I'm plugging my nose

Ha ha Scotty and I think these look so weird!

4 comments:

david and kinsley harper said...

it looks like you had fun!!!! happy anniversary

The Kemps said...

love the updates...keep them coming!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

no way tanner and i stopped off at wendy's also, right after we got married at the manti temple. fancy that, that's so cute!!

Unknown said...

YOU GUY'S ARE SO DARLING!